Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Arm of Revenge - new flash fighting game similar to Street Fighter and Devil May Cry

Arm of Revenge is an amazing flash game - cool art, great fights, good mechanics and no laag at all!

I played all morning and now I want to share more about my experience. The game is great! If you like fighting games, this game will keep you entertained for hours.

The enemies are cool, the AI is just clever just enough and the bosses are astonishing.
Did I mention the pixel art? Its cool! I've tried to draw pixel art a little and I can tell you that its hard work! This game have beautiful pixel art graphics and the animations are smooth and beautiful. You can feel the action and the landscape as they are real.

The character can learn many skills and fight in different ways. Just mindless pressing the attack key won't help you to beat your opponents, the game is just in another level. You will have to use skills, different hits, block and dash.

Some of the bosses can give you really hard time.

Overall
Arm of Revenge is great action game. You can feel the fight, enjoy the adventure. I'll rate this game 9.5/10. Its exceptional.

Play this game.



No comments:

Post a Comment