Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shop Empire review

Shop Empire
This game was pleasant surprise for me. Its cool, its fun, its very, very addicting and its beautiful. And addicting. Did I said addicting?
Your goal in this game is to build the greatest shopping mall, ever. You build in cities like London, New York, even Tokyo. Your starting location is Paris with the Eiffel Tower as your background. You can place shops like Burger Shop, Ice Cream Shop, Jewelery, Drug Store. Your horizontal place is limited so you must build more floors and elevators to them. Not all shops can be placed near one another, some will be more suited and will give you +1 compatibility. The toilet creates problem with any other shop except the drug store, I usually place those two behind the elevators but I don't know if its the best idea. Here is one short post about this, from the time when I first met this game. I'll edit it and will add more details later on.
You will need to hire security, technical and cleaning stuff for your shops. If you don't have enough security personal all your money will be taken by robbers. They will take money even if you have no money at all and your balance is bellow zero. I wonder if banks give you credits at night so you have money to give to robbers. Also your visitors will leave piles of trash so you must hire a cleaning stuff. And your shops will have electricity problems, so you need technicians.
Today I'll stop here because I'm very tired of writing all this. I am not a clever person, actually a blondie girl, so writing is very tiresome for me. And I'm lazy so I don't know when I'll continue this.
Anyway Shop Empire is very interesting game, with cool pixel art graphics and very addicting gameplay. Its only draw back is the problem when you have very big shop and many customers, your game starts to lag but with this many objects I can understand why. Anyway its great game.

Play Shop Empire

Shop Empire
Shop Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment