Sunday, July 17, 2011

My top 3 favorite flash RPG games

Arcuz

Arcuz
Play Arcuz
Many people may disagree with me, but this is my list and my favorite games so Arcuz is first! It has great pixel art graphics and nice music but what I like the most is the gameplay. You can see many people complain about how hard is this game, but really I enjoyed that part. Except the final boss, that is little too tough.




Hack Slash Crawl

Hack Slash Crawl 
Play Hack Slash Crawl
Easy control, simple but great gameplay, many monsters, items and of course random generated dungeon – Hack Slash Crawl is great game and my second favorite.



Castaway 2

Castaway 2
Play Castaway 2
Vast world, unique environment, many quests and huge bosses to fight! Those are only part of the features of this great game. And of course it’s a sequence of the popular Castaway game.

No comments:

Post a Comment